Author Topic: The New Xavax  (Read 38375 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The New Xavax
« Topic Start: December 08, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »
Hey there,

It's about time I reckon to give this its own thread. Let me begin by stating that this is also a notice to anyone wanting to join in on creating a new Realm with a long and rich history of both Lore and Culture. Heavily invested in Roleplay and founded and shaped by the likes of JeVondair and Aurea families. Not to mention, myself as well. But giant amounts of Kudos to the other two families, I'm merely a torch bearer compared to them. Fire Starters.

This new Realm will be based around the City of Fontan, East Continent and enjoy a lot of the benefits and very few of the drawbacks of any of the Realms currently on the East Continent. By that I mean, central location, active choice in whatever they want to do with an eye to the huge war that is being waged. Ability to interact with all other Realms on the continent. An active and bustling Roleplay group of people. A martial, proud culture that is extensively documented on the Wiki and ingame.

Wide political map that is established, growing and very dynamic. The Xavax are a known meritocracy founded on martial ideas and a fierce mentality that has seen them be widely successful and unique. It took seven Realms to displace them in the past and this will be a new chapter in the illustrious history. One, where you can be part of.

Want to join us? Contact me either via Pm, Discord, IRC or ingame (Asher Renodin).

For all other purposes of discussion, banter and the like, feel free to use this thread.

Cheers guys!