Author Topic: The New Xavax  (Read 38456 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The New Xavax
« Reply #60: December 13, 2017, 08:18:29 AM »
Xaligus is just a bit wierd. Are you really expecting that many Caligan refugees to come over to the NX immediately after being wiped out by them?

I have a fun feeling there'll end up being southern Xavax and northern Xavax, the difference being those who have deemed to have "sold out" to the south or were prepared to redact Selenia in exchange for Fontan. I don't doubt these two nations will have a vast difference in culture and may not get along as well as might be thought.

The word "traitor" is being flung around a lot in Sirion.

What about Xerachim/Xerachar for ruler names?
Who know what will happen when Caligus fall?

Caligus nobles may join NA realms like how former Xavax did. But then later if they have some cohesion left, they will bugger NA or SA for a new realm. Then here we go again? ::)

The other group actually believes the northern Xavax are betraying Selenia by not trying to build a strong new Xavax as she demanded. After all she refused just Krimml and refused to slave for Sirion.

So who's right and who's the traitor? Depends on who you ask.

Also yeah ever since Giselle and Garas Sirion has become obsessed with the word tritor it seems.
You know very well... who call who traitor and so on. Let the victor write the history, shall we? :P

If anything we're writing new chapters for the continent and laying the groundworks for lots of politics, intrigue, roleplays and fun. For that, I am thankful.
I like the new chapters.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)