Author Topic: The New Xavax  (Read 38429 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The New Xavax
« Reply #75: December 14, 2017, 02:26:18 AM »

It's unclear what the Caligan knights will do. I imagine their players will find IG reasons to go wherever the fun on the Island is. Despite a relatively bad reputation, Sirion may see some new refugees. If not that, then their only immediate choices would be with the Xavax or with Vix/Highmarch as the latter are currently having a blast, lol. I do agree that if the Xavax Schism isn't healed, we could end up seeing a war between the two Xavax factions that will occur primarily in the north and east. Idk if I dread or relish the notion. I can't deny that seeing two Xavax realms at eachother's throats would be exhilarating, even if I could never join in the fun. The whole "Who's the true Xerarch" here...It reminds me of the Eastern and Western Popes. Near as I can tell, this Xavax Schism was primarily driven without initial malicious intent by Asher Renodin, with Sigrid Aru'un in a supporting role and opposed to the Phoenix [Old] Guard that includes Selenia's ruling council and other recognized princes.

Without Selenia, my character has been having a hard time trying to figure out who is who, from among Xavax nobles. Selenia never explained to Brock that there are Princes or rather claimants to Xerarch crown. People can just mention I am from Xavax and you must give him a new realm. Then what would happen if another few Xavax nobles step up and say they want new realm too, separately from the first guy? It will total chaos. So my character took time to figure out who is who, what is what and why is why. It was not an easy task when you took a few factors some internal, some external into account.

Yes, I do recall Magnus Aurea something as Xavax first Ruler. Is he still around, I not sure. That's what you get when too many characters around, only some leaders names I recall well.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)