Author Topic: The New Xavax  (Read 37727 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The New Xavax
« Topic Start: December 08, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »
Hey there,

It's about time I reckon to give this its own thread. Let me begin by stating that this is also a notice to anyone wanting to join in on creating a new Realm with a long and rich history of both Lore and Culture. Heavily invested in Roleplay and founded and shaped by the likes of JeVondair and Aurea families. Not to mention, myself as well. But giant amounts of Kudos to the other two families, I'm merely a torch bearer compared to them. Fire Starters.

This new Realm will be based around the City of Fontan, East Continent and enjoy a lot of the benefits and very few of the drawbacks of any of the Realms currently on the East Continent. By that I mean, central location, active choice in whatever they want to do with an eye to the huge war that is being waged. Ability to interact with all other Realms on the continent. An active and bustling Roleplay group of people. A martial, proud culture that is extensively documented on the Wiki and ingame.

Wide political map that is established, growing and very dynamic. The Xavax are a known meritocracy founded on martial ideas and a fierce mentality that has seen them be widely successful and unique. It took seven Realms to displace them in the past and this will be a new chapter in the illustrious history. One, where you can be part of.

Want to join us? Contact me either via Pm, Discord, IRC or ingame (Asher Renodin).

For all other purposes of discussion, banter and the like, feel free to use this thread.

Cheers guys!

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The New Xavax
« Reply #1: December 08, 2017, 11:00:10 AM »
There's a place for an old Serpentis?
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 08, 2017, 11:02:41 AM »
How are you planning to make a realm when Caligus is already in Fontan? I can't imagine Sirion agreeing to kill off their allies.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 08, 2017, 11:06:16 AM »
Does Sirion need to agree? Does anyone have to ask them permission? Sirion is busy with its own division and doesn't seem to be able to defend Caligus.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 08, 2017, 11:10:08 AM »
 a) they've effectively been killed off even with Sirion supposedly trying to stop it, and failing miserably. Region lost the other day, 'nother takeover almost done as this is typed... (dynamic/political map is a beaut, even shows active TOs for those who like checking on such things)

b) If Caligus does agree to do the / a plan, south will stop all hostilities and avoid needless bloodshed/war/headache/bs. No more bombed-out wasted caligus, no more damaged infrastructure, not more bloodshed, no more pillage, no more chaos. Respite in the eye of the storm.

c) We've got people joining from multiple realms, and even other continents. We've already got more than enough numbers without pulling from the main Sirion-xavax contingency. Plus, I'd personally rather most xavax stay in sirion and do their own thing. Since day 1, Xavax was always meant to be a multi-realm concept, and this will finally be our chance to do that. :)

d) allies, allies everywhere. Some public, many secret, some waiting, some pulling strings, some funding, some politicking, and many surprising supporters who *would really be useful if they were a little more public about their support in both southern and northern realms *cough cough cough cough* Though at this point its really a moot point
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 08, 2017, 11:18:13 AM »
There's a place for an old Serpentis?

Of course there is. You're a top rated player in my books and I'd be more than happy to have the chance to play the game with you. Contact me ingame.

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 08, 2017, 11:20:15 AM »
So, we've got a Serpentis, as Aurea, a Renodin, and a few other succulent morsels... Oh god this is going to get interesting real quick, isn't it.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: December 08, 2017, 11:34:51 AM »
Well make the realm and I will join. Vix was fun but it is kinda getting old.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 08, 2017, 11:37:38 AM »
Shameless recruitment thread! (you should change the title  ;D)
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 08, 2017, 11:40:56 AM »
Well make the realm and I will join. Vix was fun but it is kinda getting old.

Great to have you aboard. Contact me ingame please, Asher Renodin.

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: December 08, 2017, 11:46:26 AM »
Damn you are asher?  >:(

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: December 08, 2017, 11:48:35 AM »
Oh lawd. Lets see, which of the rumors and myths this one's about.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: December 08, 2017, 12:12:18 PM »
Don't mind Cryptcyphere here. Everyone in Sirion should join this new realm don't stay behind.

Dammit guys, we had a deal, take away all the nobles you can from the north and remove them from the war, I want Oligarch back  ::)
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: December 08, 2017, 12:18:45 PM »
Pfft, good luck. Granted, if the north goes ahead will all these crazy colonies, who knows what might happen.

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: December 08, 2017, 12:21:28 PM »