Author Topic: What's Minas Thalion like?  (Read 26337 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: What's Minas Thalion like?
« Topic Start: February 01, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
wait, you're moving to MT?
I have 2 characters on Colonies island: Ash and May. Tend to play my characters differently and trying to flesh them and RolePlay them in different ways.

Ash is the loyalist type, he wont change realm even if until he dies, not when he has fought so hard to help shape Oritolon as it is today  :)

May, she is Path of Chivalry religion Priestess, one of the Elders, although she not the Head of the order. Not sure if you get her message below recently. She could be the one, there is only 1 living character know her well, and surprising, it is not Ash, her own brother.

If truth be known, I took up the priestess robe as I oppose war. No amount of big honor or prestige I had, can undo the much bloods on my hands. When I first stepped out of the ship onto Oritolon realm after my unfortunate deportation, I could not sleep peacefully. Till I heard the bell rang from Path of Chivalry temple. And it was at this moment, I chosen to embrace the life of peace and serenity, which brought peace to myself. Only then did I able to sleep peacefully at nights.

My life before Oritolon, was covered much in wars and bloods. I had killed a lot of men in battles. I had thrown away my sword, bow and arrows in exchange for the peace. Peace as in many forms, beside my own.

No matter how great the temptation to lead the men in battles between both our realms, I had chosen to continue my Path. Amount of men that can only be commanded by high honor and prestige does not intrigue me anymore. I am a pacifist by nature now.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)