Author Topic: What's Minas Thalion like?  (Read 26047 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What's Minas Thalion like?
« Topic Start: July 14, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
I've been thinking about moving my character from Giblot to somewhere new. Being at war with everyone else in the Colonies means I don't really have a choice where I move to, so I was wondering: what it's like in the newest realm on the island? Does it have much of the old Alebad spirit? Or is it plodding along at its own pace? Do many people speak there?

egamma

Re: What's Minas Thalion like?
« Reply #1: July 14, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »
I've spoken with several of the members of Minas Thalion and I think it's probably your best option.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 15, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »
I was there a short time near the end of last year and I didn't find anything endearing about it. No life to it at all. Things might have changed. A few Oritolonese bad eggs headed that way after the rebellion and they certainly don't seem the type to enjoy a quiet life of reading turn reports. Course you can always try Minas Thalion and if things aren't to your taste move on to another realm - this time without the threat of capture or banishment from hostile realms to contend with on the way.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 15, 2011, 09:24:54 AM »
It's very quiet.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 26, 2011, 11:04:09 PM »
Ya we could use some help there tho.  Need something to spark the place to life.  Wont take much, as there are a few active people, but needs SOMETHING... perhaps just needs come culture

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 03, 2011, 04:23:40 AM »
Can I send 1 of my character to Minas Thalion? Not going be Ash for sure, but my priestess of the Moon and Sun. I want both my 2 characters fight against each other....  ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 30, 2011, 12:17:19 AM »
Can I send 1 of my character to Minas Thalion? Not going be Ash for sure, but my priestess of the Moon and Sun. I want both my 2 characters fight against each other....  ;D

We'd be happy to welcome her. The whole point of MT - at least under Cathal's leadership - is that it's a fresh start for anyone who wants it regardless of family ties or personal history and we're also open to all religions.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 15, 2012, 04:37:11 AM »
For knowing Ash, Ash is surely not welcome in MT  8)

Maybe my other character priestess May...... I have been wanting to RolePlay brother and sister rivalry in the form of my 2 characters; Brock and May before May got deported from that island to Colonies  :(

Is there such thing as new beginning for characters in Minas Thalion? The same welcoming mat from the Realm of Assassins, does it exist in MT too?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

egamma

« Reply #8: January 15, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »
I was welcomed in, but I've played with several of these characters for years.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: January 31, 2012, 03:27:19 PM »
I was welcomed in, but I've played with several of these characters for years.
Great, see you soon  :)

egamma

« Reply #10: January 31, 2012, 07:36:17 PM »
wait, you're moving to MT?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: February 01, 2012, 12:20:22 PM »
wait, you're moving to MT?
I have 2 characters on Colonies island: Ash and May. Tend to play my characters differently and trying to flesh them and RolePlay them in different ways.

Ash is the loyalist type, he wont change realm even if until he dies, not when he has fought so hard to help shape Oritolon as it is today  :)

May, she is Path of Chivalry religion Priestess, one of the Elders, although she not the Head of the order. Not sure if you get her message below recently. She could be the one, there is only 1 living character know her well, and surprising, it is not Ash, her own brother.

If truth be known, I took up the priestess robe as I oppose war. No amount of big honor or prestige I had, can undo the much bloods on my hands. When I first stepped out of the ship onto Oritolon realm after my unfortunate deportation, I could not sleep peacefully. Till I heard the bell rang from Path of Chivalry temple. And it was at this moment, I chosen to embrace the life of peace and serenity, which brought peace to myself. Only then did I able to sleep peacefully at nights.

My life before Oritolon, was covered much in wars and bloods. I had killed a lot of men in battles. I had thrown away my sword, bow and arrows in exchange for the peace. Peace as in many forms, beside my own.

No matter how great the temptation to lead the men in battles between both our realms, I had chosen to continue my Path. Amount of men that can only be commanded by high honor and prestige does not intrigue me anymore. I am a pacifist by nature now.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: February 01, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »
I joined Minas Thalion yesterday. For now, the place seems very vibrant and has an active and dynamic player community. It is is quite refreshing for me since I never played Colonies before.

The political situation for Minas Thalion looks good too. Interesting war currently going on, and if played right Minas Thalion can become a rather impressive realm. Looking forward to help them achieve this. :)
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: February 03, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »
That's good to see you enjoy Colonies. MT is a good realm from what I hear thus far  :)

Hope our path may cross  8)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: February 07, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
MT may not make it as a realm for long.

It really has had a tough time with diplomatically.  OT and Assassins are too entrenched to aid them... Giblot is too wounded...

Oritolon is not as strong as it once was.  Too many failed (or successful) internal struggles have left the nobility depleted and unable to perform in a timely manner.  Orit I think is MT's best bet at survival.

Lukon sees MT as a corrupt place.  Full of the Architects of past anti Lukon plots... Which of course it is...

MT may not last too long.  BUT we can all hope it becomes the battle cry of others who hope to stand against the tyranny of Lukon