Author Topic: A Legacy of Descriptions?  (Read 4934 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: A Legacy of Descriptions?
« Topic Start: December 13, 2017, 01:53:01 AM »
Throwing out random ideas.

I'd like to learn about all those random militia left behind by players - whether purposely or through inactivity. It'd be interesting to find out you have some random militia unit in region ABC that served under the infamous king of whatever realm way back in the day.

Tracking artifacts would be amazing. It'd let us finally have a chance to properly describe the history of said items. Its hard to know just how many hands held such an object before reaching you, how many realms it traversed, how many times it was found, lost, looted, stolen, sold, and to whom. Getting in touch with that history would be incredible.

Finding out all the realms a region has belonged to over the years? Who held what? How long? How it was lost/handed over? Definite hell-yes.

Keeping track of votes. Is that possible? Way down the road, it might be useful to recall whether it was a 1-vote margin that changed history forever, a landslide victory, or a slight disadvantage gone awry.

Executions/torture. We really should have some way to keep track of these things. It only makes sense, y'know. "Oh... So *thats* why such-and-such hates us... We executed his grandmother after a night of wild passion torture. Woops!"

I'd love to see a list of all the titles a given character/player has held. It'd be great for personal accolades, as well as writing those pesky wiki's. I still remember the first lordship of my favorite characters, but the rest have been lost in time.

It'd be cool to find out how many generations of a given family have been through a given realm/region/duchy/city. *cough Riombara/Obia'Syela cough* I think I've had 4 or 5 characters inhabit that area over half a decade, and I'd love to recall more details. It'd sure spice up RP's.

This is probably impossible but keeping track of all the RPs shared to/in a particular region would be amazing. So much history! So much effort... So many late nights.

Keeping track of all the artifacts discovered in a given region, and by whom?
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)