Author Topic: Capital Moves  (Read 3626 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Capital Moves
« Topic Start: December 15, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
Mrrrgh. OK, I was afraid there was still that inconsistency. I think we should fix that—allow any region that would normally be used as a capital to be designated as one in any of the various places that one can do that.

Yes, I think so, but it still wouldn't make it a guarantee.

Ah, OK; I was under the impression you were the ruler.

I feel like if you were the ruler, that would actually be another small point in favour of allowing it there (because that kind of selfishness is 100% reasonable IC, and adds legitimacy to a case that it is an IC capital move). However, again, it would not make it a slam dunk.

I would say that your best bet for convincing me that moving it there is totally kosher is to give it some more time, until the war has moved at least a bit further—either towards peace, or away from Akesh as a front line.

What's less selfish about the lord of the region wanting it to become the capital? :P

Just wouldn't have a point in trying to convince others to make it so if it'd bring lightning on their heads.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron