Author Topic: Amazing and Unique Character Portraits and Descriptions you found ingame!  (Read 11577 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hey there!

To honor the new feature we've been given by the Dev's. I propose we hopen this here thread and share fun, amazing, unique, special or otherwise noteworthy character portraits and descriptions.

I'll kick it off with one of mine. Sadly I couldn't find anyone else yet or I'd have opted for that.

Enjoy!

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Is there a way to see other players' character portraits?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I've got the best!

Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
That's amazing, such detail, such passion, the geometric nature of that portrait is truly a masterpiece.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
That's amazing, such detail, such passion, the geometric nature of that portrait is truly a masterpiece.

I know, right! MS Paint has an awesome lines feature. It can also do circles! I really overextended myself to actually draw the face, though, that crayon tool is hard to use!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
How did you even put your picture there? I don't see any upload button.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
How did you even put your picture there? I don't see any upload button.

uploaded on imgur, put link.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Is there a way to see other players' character portraits?

Get message from them > there is a [Character Details] button at the bottom.

Also, if you know their character ID (usually found in the URL), you could also just modify the URL to view their character info.

But we've been meaning to make this a more general page which you can view, without having to do the above.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Meh. Her picture got widened horizontally and cut off vertically. Suddenly, chubby-faced Sigrid.

http://www.battlemaster.org/stable/CharacterDetails.php?ID=20605
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yes I noticed the resizing as well, since I set it as fixes sizes..

Guess you'll have to work around that.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
And I was just here thinking that I would be the first to use my amazing art of stickfigures...
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
GO FOR THE EYES BOO! GO FOR THE EYES!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
And I was just here thinking that I would be the first to use my amazing art of stickfigures...

I knew others would think of it so I wanted to post proof that I did it first. :)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Heya everytime I go to post my imugr pic it shows thats its broken. Anything I should know?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Heya everytime I go to post my imugr pic it shows thats its broken. Anything I should know?
It was broken for me as well.

That is why I put 200x200 picture on wiki and used that.