Author Topic: A day in the life of Konnard Reair, Daemon Hunter.  (Read 1829 times)

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
A day in the life of Konnard Reair, Daemon Hunter.
« Topic Start: December 09, 2017, 07:43:21 PM »
I rode across town, leading my men all while looking through a bag marked with the words "treasury" smiling at the 1000 pieces of pure gold that I managed to rob from the commoners.
"You know men ever since the daemons screwed off I been more bored then a prositute with no men in town, but instead of sitting around bored dreaming of the days when I crushed the puny heads of daemon scum you know what I did?"

There's a pause until one of my soliders briefly looks up and realizes I wanted someone to answer.

"What did you do Lord Konnard?"

" I assumed you would remember! We ran off and plundered our way across Beluterra till we were so rich we got slowed down from all the profit."

"Gets better everytime you say it, Lord Konnard."

"I know it does." I say with a hearty laugh

From there I return to Drinilla, the land where I am lord and where undead beasts awake for my blade to return them to their graves.

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
The Coronation

Trumpets are sounded as hundreds of rebels flood the royal palace after a long and grueling siege. I personally bust down the doors of the palace and look around the throne room with a deep mostly engraved smile on my face, I sit  on the empty throne and command one of the soliders to crown me.
In what could best be called a rushed coronation I am declared King Arks of Perleone, first of his name, until I declare myself Interpretor a title showcasing a new era in the realm.

The Great Rebel Army
As I left Perleone I held a grand ceremony just on the outskirts of Oc La Pesh. My sword in one hand and our royal flag in the other, standing over a thousand men and women with the entire Perleone army facing forward along with them. first they marched l to the stage and stood side by side and then pointed their weapons at the crowd, in a clearly choreographed formation.

"  Countrymen! I have called this most gracious ceremony to promote one last change in our government. In front of you stands the greatest army to ever be built in the history of the world! "

Cheers and agreement were heard from the crowd.

"Glad to know you agree, as you may of heard the Southern Alliance calls us rebels, bandits, criminals. Well I agree with a third of that, and to honor that from this day on these soldiers shall be known as the Great Rebel Army,  the same rebels who fought day and night against the wicked loyalists of King Deklan!"

After further cheers I packed up my weapons and grabbed my horse ordering my men to follow me into Vix Tiramora

"We will reach Aeutus in three days gentlemen, then we can show other realms how we crush the reign of stagnant kings."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:10:02 PM by Vamking12 »

Vamking12

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: A day in the life of Arks Reair, Rebel.
« Reply #2: December 19, 2017, 06:46:33 AM »
While standing in the distant plains of Aeutus I gripped with the conflict in my realm day by day and realize my only option to end its suffering peacefully, I rally a group of messengers tell them to alert all of the east continent's nobility and tell them of my decision, handing one of them the crown of Perleone and ordering him to travel back to Al Arab with it in hand.
The remains of my army and I march to Domus, a new beginning.