Author Topic: Average messages per realm (last month)  (Read 8280 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: Average messages per realm (last month)
« Topic Start: December 19, 2017, 01:25:07 AM »
OI, Minas, Fallengard... Wow. What, do they have 2 players to the entire realm? The hell is going on that no one says anything in an entire month? Might as well cannibalize the realms at this point. Reminds me of Fissoa, not sure why we even bothered to keep the realm going the way things were. I dreaded even logging in to my Prince-at-arms, and its one of the main reasons I decided to stop playing. Boring realms make for wasted time, and time is a sacred currency.

Eduardo, to be honest... A lot of those were you and a choice few others starting debates and arguments. ;) Its gone mighty quiet now. With all the craziness lately, I've had to send out easily a hundred missives a day every 2-3 days. Now that things are falling back into status-quo, there's not much going on. Publicly.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)