Author Topic: Discuss: Legends  (Read 3525 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Discuss: Legends
« Topic Start: December 21, 2017, 11:43:01 AM »
...Just want to say, Tom, you're a friggin' genius. You've no idea how BIG this can get. Every RP/MUD lover's wet dream right there!
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss: Legends
« Reply #1: December 21, 2017, 11:54:55 AM »
Got a couple people who want to try the game out already. Can't wait!

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 21, 2017, 11:56:43 AM »
Keep 'em comin', Lapallanch!

Sending to everyone and their mother <3 Super excited!
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #3: January 30, 2018, 12:25:28 PM »
Yes, this could be really great. My main issue, as always, is time.

I'm pressing on finishing Black Forest, to free up some resources (and maybe even make a little money) to support the Legends development. I realize it really needs at least a simple client for a proper test.

Unfortunately, Symfony !@#$ed up their rapid prototyping concept with Flex in favor of cleaner and better programming practices. That is all nice, but the opposite of what I'd need for a quick test.