Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Astalos

Started by Zakky, December 21, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakky

Astalos, the Creator of Ardein, the Lifebringer,
[Purity: 0]
[Prime: 4]

<1 - The Beginning>

From the dark void between the thousand fires, a powerful being gained consciousness. The being existed even before the time of creation but it came to recognize itself as a singular entity not as a part of the greater whole until now. To distinguish itself from the whole it separated from, it gave itself a name 'Astalos'. Upon its naming, Astalos felt a strange attraction far from its place of awakening. Astalos parted itself from the void and began its journey toward the place which attracted its very being.

Tom

Excellent start. It will become easier once some basic creations are done. Like, say, a continent. :-)

Zakky

Quote from: Tom on December 21, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
Excellent start. It will become easier once some basic creations are done. Like, say, a continent. :-)

I wasn't sure how much description you wanted for immortal characters so I made it rather vague. Will immortal characters change over time as well or will they remain unchanged?

Tom

This is in the characters chapter in "rules" - yes, the personal story and thus the immortal can be added to and evolve over time.

Zakky

Quote from: Tom on December 21, 2017, 08:25:51 PM
This is in the characters chapter in "rules" - yes, the personal story and thus the immortal can be added to and evolve over time.
Excellent. So I am in no rush to write everything from the get go.

Zakky

<2 - The Creation of the Physical Form>

Upon touching the Continent of Ardein, Astalos gained its first physical form. Earth was its body; Water was its veins; Fire was its eyes; Air was its voice. It had four legs covered in hardest earth and wings large enough cover the sky from a mortal view. It was so tall, it could tower over a mountain.

<3 - The Creation of Animals and Men>

Through the power of the purest form of prime, Astalos created animals and men. The first man 'Lerikhir' led the first people to build 'Lerikion', the first settlement.

Zakky

<4 - The Formation of the Seeker Council>
Astalos formed a council with Reis and Quaranis. The council is called the Seekers.