Author Topic: Old Map  (Read 252 times)

Chenier

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Old Map
« Topic Start: December 22, 2017, 02:54:51 AM »
The pre-blight BT map seems gone from the servers, which makes it a pain to reconstruct historical events.

So I uploaded it to the wiki. Had it on my HDD. http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/File:Beluaterra-Large-Details.jpg

Anaris

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Old Map
« Reply #1: December 22, 2017, 03:33:38 AM »
Thanks. Always good to be able to keep archived versions of things.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Wimpie

• Developer
  • BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 22, 2017, 09:09:35 AM »
The pre-blight BT map seems gone from the servers, which makes it a pain to reconstruct historical events.

So I uploaded it to the wiki. Had it on my HDD. http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/File:Beluaterra-Large-Details.jpg

Cool!
Jeames (Highmarch, EC), Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT)
Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 22, 2017, 10:27:53 AM »
Gods...so much history on that old map alone even before the blight. Sobering to think how long ago this change did happen....

Chenier

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 22, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »
Gods...so much history on that old map alone even before the blight. Sobering to think how long ago this change did happen....

Yea, no kidding. The blight, for me, marked the beginning of the end. I can't bring myself to play there anymore.

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 12, 2018, 03:39:27 AM »
Thank you.

I thought that map was lost.

I miss that world, and wish we could bring it back somehow...

Especially now that Atamara is gone.  That was probably one of the better designed maps for the game, you know.  I would love to play on it again.