Author Topic: Five years gone, whats changed?  (Read 3574 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
Re: Five years gone, whats changed?
« Topic Start: December 26, 2017, 02:16:23 PM »
I've noticed the UI is a lot better than it used to be, although it is sad so many files were lost. I keep finding broken links all over the place in the wiki, which is a shame given how much information is there. I notice a few of the continents have been cut down too to deal with the smaller player base.

Welcome back, stranger :) Plenty has changed, quite frankly don't know where to begin! Can't pull up your user ID, what name did you go by? (Perhaps the admins can find you in the data files?)

First off, what realms were you a part of? You'll likely get a kick out of their ultimate fates, spinoffs, and the like.

My old ID had been cleared out a while ago, I was the Haerthorne family on that as well, mainly in Arcaea though I spent some time in a few realms on the Far East, Beluaterra and Dwilight. I thought about going with a new family, but the old one is somewhat comforting to go by.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.