yes
4 (66.7%)
no
1 (16.7%)
abstain
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 03, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Author Topic: Creation Myth Chapter 1: Mikazuki, the First Continent  (Read 5885 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Buddy, you misunderstand. From my understanding, we're simulating the first of many legends to come, chapter 1. Common sense dictates that there can only be one "First". After the first comes what? Second, third, fourth, tenth, hundredth, thousandth. The first is not the last, but like anything which has ever existed, we've got to start somewhere.

For the record, I voted yes on both concepts. My understanding is that the only case where there would be a "single" option would be for conflicting plans. For example, if one proposed chapter turns the center of a continent into a massive crater lake, and another turns it into a mountain, we either get whichever one got the most votes, OR, when possible, we can combine them and (for this example) have a big mountain jutting out of a great sea. Etc.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)