Author Topic: The Shapers - Chapter 1 ( in LotW)  (Read 4288 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My understanding, apparently not correct, was that the "Creation Myth" was the story, and "The Shapers of the First Continent" was the name of the chapter.  My chapter was definitely part of the Creation Myth of the world.  If that is not how this works, then certainly I can start another story.

If you check there is another creation myth called mizuki or something. That is another creation myth which doesn't fall under this one. Your creation myth is not related to the continent of Ardein alone. It affects everything. Just like how I did not put my animal + human creaiton myth under this one. If you want to write a chapter for this creation myth, you need to be smaller in scale like Indirik's. If your story directly shapes this continent and this continent alone, you can put it under this one. Otherwise its needs to be a standalone. To my understanding, your creation story should have its own thread. Don't misunderstand 'creation myth' part. Any story that involves creation of something large or significant should probably have that tag but at the end, I only put creation myth just so I remember that this story is a story about creating a continent.