Author Topic: Human Interaction  (Read 3267 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Human Interaction
« Topic Start: January 02, 2018, 06:47:43 PM »
Can we interact with Humans yet? I'd like to post a chapter about the creation of music/language/spoken word in living beings.

We've got animals and Humans, but outside of the names given by Immortals, these beings have yet to develop language or songs of their own. :) Before they can begin assembling true cultures, we must give unto Man the gift of wisdom ;)

Or dreams, for that matter... Hmm... If allowed, I'd like to sort-of make Apsu the god of dream/songs to continue his backstory and start adding substance to the newly-created Mankind.

May I, or do we need to finish the 3-chapter bit since Astalos made them first?
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Human Interaction
« Reply #1: January 02, 2018, 07:21:31 PM »
Can we interact with Humans yet? I'd like to post a chapter about the creation of music/language/spoken word in living beings.

We've got animals and Humans, but outside of the names given by Immortals, these beings have yet to develop language or songs of their own. :) Before they can begin assembling true cultures, we must give unto Man the gift of wisdom ;)

Or dreams, for that matter... Hmm... If allowed, I'd like to sort-of make Apsu the god of dream/songs to continue his backstory and start adding substance to the newly-created Mankind.

May I, or do we need to finish the 3-chapter bit since Astalos made them first?

We can interact with humans already like Tom's Tempus did. Creations stories are pretty much what happened in the past. You can write about past at any point as long as they do not cause any conflict with established canons.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #2: January 02, 2018, 07:46:09 PM »
Nothing in the rules says that you have to wait. You just might have to create a few things along the way, like I did in the Tempus story with the river and the village.

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 02, 2018, 08:34:33 PM »
Ahh! I mistakenly thought we couldn't interact with chapters-in-progress at all, but that makes sense. Here goes somethin'
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #4: January 03, 2018, 06:57:49 AM »
You cannot interact with this specific village, or that specific river while its story is still being written, but you can of course invent another village somewhere else.