Author Topic: Lurian Resurgence  (Read 28110 times)

Daniel Coffey

• Marketing
  • Freeman
    • View Profile
Lurian Resurgence
« Topic Start: January 10, 2018, 02:29:44 PM »
Hey everyone!

Thought I'd join in with the shameless recruitment threads, except this time for an oldie (but still goldie).

I'm sure most of you already know what Luria Nova is and all that, so I won't bother with any history lessons. I know a few people are confused why Luria Nova is still doing its thing, given its southern, isolated position and not really achieving all that much lately. Hopefully, that is all beginning to change.

We managed to collect up to about a dozen new players from outside BM, all big on their roleplay and fancied giving it a go. So far, it's been a blast. A few casualties along the way but we've retained a lot of these new faces and we're all looking forward to seeing BM grow once again. If you're looking for an RP heavy realm and experience, I regularly log into seeing around 10-20 messages a turn, at least 3-5 of which are RP. Good quality and length too. I can't imagine how many more get thrown about in private. If that's not convincing, the realm is currently in expansion mode, trying to recapture old territories and fill up estates. Knightly orders and guilds alike are in the pipe works as us new younger knights look to make our mark in the world.

If you'd like to be a part of this, we all wholeheartedly welcome you to join the ranks of Luria Nova now!

I believe they say, ad victoriam.