Author Topic: Lurian Resurgence  (Read 28499 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian Resurgence
« Reply #30: January 25, 2018, 11:38:09 AM »
As people said, you can RP anything you want... I have 0 problems roleplaying this:

The table before him was always abundantly served with grapes and blackberries, game meat, his favorite pheasants stuffed with bacon and from the coast, fresh prawns, crayfish and crabs; a beautiful surf and turf before it became something centuries later on reality shows. An incense burned slowly in a typically sultanesque night while Rusul played slow, melodic notes in his Qanun and a Sword Dancer rhythmically shook her hips; her tanned skin covered with colorful silk veils and an albino python snaking along her body. Like every Serpentis who had achieved fame and wealth, in Sirion they liked to boast all that luxury brought from conquered realms and cultures that would not even exist if they were not imported by Avamar. While waiting for the maidens, he smoked the finest Rollbarian weed in a long red oak pipe, the smoke spiraling like vipers dancing around the silver circlet in his head. In victory or defeat, there was no reason to ignore the little delights of Fontan. Who knows, maybe even Lady Brigdha would hear about a young Serpentis and join them.

0 problems having entire RPs dedicated to NPCs, servants, peasants of a region, etc, etc, etc (I have a wiki with more than 200 RPs saved)... I love to write and I love to read and I'm always trying the most difficult: do people roleplay with me. It's funny and it's fine, but I know that I will have to face 40k of five different allied realms in Viseu week after week. Maybe you can convince 10 people to stay in Luria roleplaying and fighting monsters, but you will hardly find new players willing to do this, or old players willing to come back just to do this while they can RP AND interact/wage war/make alliances/etc with another realms/players. Over time those 10 will turn to 8 .. 5 ... so, pfff, it's gone.

Tried to play two or three times in Luria... nevermore.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!