Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24288 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Topic Start: July 15, 2011, 09:53:36 PM »
I have played BattleMaster since early Jan 2004, served in every position the game has had during that time (including battlegroup leader when such things existed), and played on every continent.  I have gone from being a primarily strategy-oriented player, through being a primarily roleplay-oriented player, to preferring a careful balance between the two.

I have never been in a real courtroom except for a mock trial, but I know the rules of BattleMaster inside and out (both old and current...). I have...apparently 18 trust medals.

I believe that it is important to prevent people from exploiting the game, and each other, and send the message that such things cannot be tolerated, in order to maintain the friendly atmosphere we strive toward.

I would love the opportunity to help protect the atmosphere and integrity of BattleMaster in a more direct way than I have over the past few years on the dev team.

However, if you want to keep the number of Magistrates limited...I can certainly understand if you'd prefer to give the job to someone who's not already doing a half-dozen other things.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan