Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24520 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Topic Start: July 16, 2011, 06:29:30 AM »
I have been playing actively since 2006, contributing greatly to the wiki, the d-list, and the forums. I have held all positions at least once, played on all continents at least once (except SWI), and experienced every class and subclass available. I have 8 trust medals. I have good understanding of the legal system following my two law classes (and I'm taking a third in September), and I know the social contract and inalienable rights by heart because I review them every now and then just to make sure my memory doesn't fail me.

I have a critical spirit and always seek the bigger picture. I see (and understand) BM as being a game, that is meant to be fun, so I don't attempt to hold other players back to satisfy my own vanity. Most of my efforts have been made to make things more interesting for others overall. I also volunteer to help the game with side projects whenever time allows me, such as beta testing for the War Islands and the ongoing work to give vector maps via my GIS software.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron