Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24530 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Topic Start: July 16, 2011, 11:16:55 AM »
Been playing since 2005, understand mechanics very well as i played different kind of characters on different islands filling different kind of positions. (I think all by now...)
I have 12 trust medals (http://battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=7434) and as a player always kept the fun aspect of the game as my main focus.
Most of the concepts i made in BM are efforts to try and enhance the experience of the game, for everyone.

I can also relate to Sasha's description as being a mediator in RL.
Looking from an objective perspective is something i try to pursue in RL constantly, which often places me in a sort of judge role.
Often do i play the devil advocate in many conversations or discussions to show people the other perspectives out there.

I have also experienced big titan cases in the past concerning Avamar, Averoth, FEI with Einar and the EC peace situation where tom personally bolted a few rulers.

But most of all i am very concerned of our newer players starting in some realms out there who even from OOC perspective really want to win there war to the cost of these new players by even breaking the social contract, chasing away many players.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:28:44 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog