Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24290 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Topic Start: July 16, 2011, 06:28:39 PM »
I have been playing very actively since early 2008, and I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to give something back to the game. I presently have 4 Trust medals:

http://www.battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=25563

I have held most of the positions in the game and feel that I have a good working knowledge of the game mechanics. I have had characters on every island except the Colonies and played every class there is. I have participated as a juror in an actual criminal trial and I understand how such things work. Most importantly, I want to do this, and I think I will be good at it. I am a natural consensus seeker, possess a strong sense of fairness, and am inclined to try to understand both sides of every issue.

By the way, this post is somewhat hard to find. I had to hunt around for it once I guessed that it existed when I saw Chenier's Magistrate avatar, and could not find it at first. I would expect relatively few people to stumble across it without actively looking for it. You may want to post a link to this thread in Announcements and/or in the Titan System Revelation thread.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 06:30:22 PM by Geronus »