Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24291 times)

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Reply #15: July 17, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
I ve been playing BM since 2003.This is my second account in game.I deleted my first one around 2008 i think and created a new one a few months later.

I play this game for years and what i always loved in it was the strength of it's community. I am always willing to help in multiple ways to help it evolve in any way and mostly when a courthouse is mentioned as i believe this is the area i can aid most being a lawyer in real life(i know you hate them Tom i do hope it won't work against me! :P) and spent already many years inside courtrooms.

In my second account, the one i m currently playing i have 4 trust medals http://www.battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=28979  in my previous one (Galadeon family) i had around 30 or something,i doubt you can check that anymore so i m just mentioning to boost about it (jk)
After all these years of playing and interacting with players a lot either that is in game or out of it i have witnessed many conflicts and contributed countless times in the hard work of the Titans in a very effective way.

I have a good knowledge of both BM mechanics and social contract ones and yes i do know the rules by heart .What i believe it's more of a + for me is that not only i know the rules but after all these years i am pretty familiar with the ways those rules have been violated and what is the pattern of those who want to abuse them is. :P

Well that's about it,i strongly believe i can help in this.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-