Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24347 times)

Beldragos

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Reply #15: July 29, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »
I have been playing MB since 2007.  During that time I have had characters in most of the classes and occupied most of the positions.  I have earned 7 Trust Medals to date and believe if there are positions to be opened for additional Magistrates I would be able to fill one of them easily enough.

I am currently going to school in a Computer Forensics program which requires law classes (knowing how to handle evidence is quite important) as well as I am on the Jury Wheel to be picked to serve as Juror for possible cases starting next month (upcoming courtroom experience).  I also work in the Private Security field so I deal with the law system every day at work.

I do not crave Power so I am not applying for this position with that in mine, as a matter of fact I recently stepped down from a Ruler position (actually removed my name from the re-election) in Dwilight.  I have mainly played in the Colonies and Dwilight, I tend to find a place and stick with my decision to stay.  Currently I have two Lords as characters in the Colonies (one a Duchess) and a Knight and Adventurer in Dwilight.  I am not afraid of making possible enemies, my Knight has plenty already from when he was Ruler.
Beldragos Family:  Baal Zephon (Madina), Morganna - Adv (Madina), Atrox - Adv (Assassins), Galvenor (Retired), Mephista (Lukon), Luci (Sirion)