Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24514 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Reply #15: April 07, 2012, 07:18:14 PM »
I would like to apply to be a Magistrate. Not sure if there are any places, but will apply anyway.

I've been playing roughly 18 months, and played a previous family ages ago for about two years. I'm very active and have a pretty good working knowledge of the game mechanics, although there always seems to be more to learn. I know the rules, the Social Contract and the IRs.
I have 7 trust medals: http://battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=31351. And 3 of them without bribes! I kid.
I want to be a Magistrate because I'm passionate about this game (as my forum posts may sometimes show) and want to do what I can to make it better. I have a distinct dislike for multi-cheaters in particular, after Arcaea lost some 15 characters that turned out to be multis. I don't have a lot of law experience, other than bringing my last landlord to court for trying to take too much of my bond when I left. I won, so I must be good, right? Right? Anyway, I'm quite empathetic and generally pretty good at putting myself in the other guy's shoes and seeing issues from both sides.