Author Topic: Call for Volunteers  (Read 24298 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Call for Volunteers
« Reply #30: July 20, 2013, 05:23:51 AM »
Hey Tom,

Well, I've been active over the years since I returned from taking a break, this being my second time making a account. I still recall my first battle fighting in Isadril as a Ibladesh citizen, we had a president back then. I have a good working knowledge of the majority of the game mechanics. Though of course I have question hear and there regarding the new parts that have been implemented recently. I know some of the facets of the Ruler, thought not all, I have never had the "pleasure" playing one. The IR and SC are what I play by and always have. I also understand the SMA, though I no longer play on DWI.

I see the magistrate position where I can assist not only you, but the community that has grown throughout our game. I have only enjoyed one other online community similar to this one and I see some of the same issue here and there. I don't like easy jobs and knowing full well the magistrate position is no easy thing to take on I am more than willing to rise to the challenge to assist the community. The community is the more important part of this game and i am willing to protect that aspect as well as those that are in it.

Trust Medals (1) http://www.battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=32380

Game has always been about fun not winning or losing, just having fun with the other players.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)