Author Topic: Feedback and Discussion  (Read 29342 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback and Discussion
« Topic Start: January 13, 2018, 05:52:13 PM »
What do you think?

I've been enjoying the game overall. It is pretty interesting to see a story develop overtime by different people. There are obviously smaller details I do not agree sometimes but those small details do provide interesting challenges. So far stories have been developing the way I did not imagine so it feels pretty refreshing.

What do you like?

The fact I don't have to log in every day like BM XD. A(nd no politics. Was fun for a few years but it does wear you out.)

I actually really like slowly building up the map from the start. I enjoyed most of the stuff so far but will need to see more to really talk about what I like since we still haven't closed any chapters. I want to see a full completed legend first.

What needs to be improved?

Hopefully we will have some details about where each character live (or died) so we can see a region history with the frontend client when we get one so we can keep track of all the stories. Like hovering my mouse cursor over a region (yes eventually I think we need to name each portion of the land with a name) will show what stories are still WIP.

Also, there should be a way for people who are not a part of a council to gain prime so they can continue to write stories. Also, 10 prime feels kinda too small.