Author Topic: Feedback and Discussion  (Read 28954 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback and Discussion
« Reply #30: January 29, 2018, 10:05:23 AM »
I am just waiting for others to continue the stories. I think I've already put out enough first chapters. Put some character focused chapters recently.

I might write another shapers chapter.

cred

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: January 29, 2018, 12:36:36 PM »
I can't decide wether to join the Seeker council or continue City States. Also, I'm at 5 Prime and 5 purity right now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 07:59:47 PM by cred »

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: January 29, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
I can decide wether to join the Seeker council or continue City States. Also, I'm at 5 Prime and 5 purity right now.

Don't worry about Prime and Purity for now. Tom said we can ignore it for alpha.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #33: February 18, 2018, 07:17:54 AM »
Thank you all for the feedback and the test-gaming. I collected a lot of ideas and information. I think for the moment we will pause and will do a bit of re-designing and then we start another test or continue.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: February 18, 2018, 07:45:18 AM »
Thank you all for the feedback and the test-gaming. I collected a lot of ideas and information. I think for the moment we will pause and will do a bit of re-designing and then we start another test or continue.

Will wait for the next version for sure  :D

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #35: May 28, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »
I've discovered that they basically !@#$ed my preferred framework (symfony). I'm toying around with Laravel now, but right now I'm not really sure if I'll do any web development in the future.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: June 01, 2018, 05:15:28 AM »
I've discovered that they basically !@#$ed my preferred framework (symfony). I'm toying around with Laravel now, but right now I'm not really sure if I'll do any web development in the future.

May I asked how they destroyed it so badly?
Like my programming? Become my patron!

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #37: June 04, 2018, 07:05:57 PM »
May I asked how they destroyed it so badly?
Essentially everything that made it useful. Changed the entity model, modularized everything to the extreme, removed code generation in a zillion places. I've tried to get started with the new "Flex" thingy, and it just went nowhere, and it didn't even go there fast.

I'm thinking about moving to Laravel, like thousands of other developers, but that is a complete re-learn and I'm not sure I have the time to write code AND learn a new framework.