Author Topic: Redhaven  (Read 41717 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Redhaven
« Topic Start: January 21, 2018, 03:19:06 AM »
May Redhaven prosper!

Looks like Aramon Abjur will be Xerarch, Kinsey is general [of course], Hector the Xenophon, and so forth.

Lionel's done a solid job obstructing our ["Goldwing"] attempts to create a Reformed Xavax state further south in Perdan, Fallengard, or Xavax proper -
 not that everyone didn't expect it from the get-go. Our obsession with obliterating any potential deviation from the status-quo is both a boon and a curse. Remember that change is often a powerful force with stressful short-term obstacles but benevolent long-term rewards.

Do please change things up the second time around. Remember: the failure of Xavax is a direct result of our mistakes. IC we can blame everyone and their mother, but OOC, we must see past the chaff and realize that Xavax needs to change with the times. If you all behave the same way, pick the same fights, bear the same biases, occupy the same titles, pursue the same discourse, and effectively repeat history, you doom Xavax to fail just as before.

Please do as we designed Xavax culture to do: adapt and evolve. I'm hoping this doesn't devolve into a stagnant take-2 of old Xavax, for the good of all our mutual efforts.

We may hold different ideas of what Xavax is meant to be, but we derive our love of Xavax from the very same roots.

May all Xavax prosper, regardless of their political, ideological, religious, or national affiliations. A damn fine collaborative creation we've got here.

Lets keep this baby going strong for years to come!~

There is some good advice here. If you all want Redhaven to succeed, I'd suggest taking these words to heart.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor