Author Topic: Redhaven  (Read 41921 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Redhaven
« Reply #30: January 23, 2018, 07:55:51 PM »
Why am I always late to the good conversations?

1) Start to "finish", Xavax history is documented headline/bullet style. So just facts. All the "flavor" of inidividual insight and experience I pretty much left out, Abjur my friend, please feel free to use whatever is there.

2) Mostly for our friend Cypher, you give Selenia and I too much credit. Most of what we did was in reaction to events in the moment...a fancy way of saying "flying by the seat of our pants". And its always cool to see how we experienced/percieved the same events so vividly. I can (and have) go on and on about that. but your latest question was how Selenia sold the Path of Ashes. Long story short, Lionel beat her over the head for weeks about having an exit strategy. Publicly, privately, even on weekends. She eventually agreed on one of his proposals (he convinced her to go to Sirion over Oligarch), insisting to present the idea as her own so as to not undermine or inhibit his command as it would be him leading the army north. She took full responsibility, and all the backlash, when Iuz defected (again) and defeat switched from possible to certain. Better, in her mind and mine, to try and ride the wave instead of drown under it. Since I've had to summarize before on other threads, I'll just post some content that may better elucidate. Some of that backlash you may remember. She had to kill someone over it...

Letter from Noiram Kah (2 days, 12 hours ago) message to all nobles of Greater Xavax

Lords & Ladies,

Our queen has led us to ruin and dishonored us all. Accordingly, I have challenged her to a duel to the death.

In Service to Xavax, - Noiram'Kah Noiram Kah Knight of Enubec

star [reply to sender] | [ignore] | [userdetails] | [vulgarity] Letter from Noiram Kah (2 days, 12 hours ago) Message sent to the Rulers of East Continent (14 recipients)

Monarchs of the Eastern Continent,

Selenia Jevondair has led Xavax to ruin and dishonored the realm. Accordingly, I have challenged her to a duel to the death.

Respectfully, - Noiram'Kah Noiram Kah Knight of Enubec

Letter from Noiram Kah (1 day, 5 hours ago) Message sent to the Rulers of East Continent (14 recipients)

Monarchs of the Eastern Continent,

You do well to despise the Queen of Xavax, for she despises her own people. As is the right of any member of the Xavaxian nobility, I challenged her to a duel for bringing terrible hardship and loss upon us. Rather than accept my challenge and meet me in honorable combat, she has sent an assassin in the night in an attempt to kill me in my sleep. Treachery! Cowardice! Under such leadership, Xavax falters.

- Noiram'Kah Noiram Kah Knight of Enubec

Duel (18 minutes ago) Selenia JeVondair, Xerarch of Greater Xavax, Royal of Greater Xavax meets her challenger Noiram Kah, Noble for the agreed duel till death. Noiram has decided to use the 'defensive' strategy while Selenia has chosen the 'overrun' strategy, giving Noiram the advantage. The duel goes as planned, then badly for Noiram. He suffers several slight wounds, then a final, fatal blow. The healers hurry, but they are too late.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:21:48 PM by JeVondair »
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"