Author Topic: Redhaven  (Read 41898 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Redhaven
« Reply #30: January 24, 2018, 11:19:56 AM »
Then I led a rebellion in Melhed and restored the monarchy because, just as when I wrote and compiled a Constitution for Sirion, no one really cares with a lot of beautiful laws that are never followed.

I'm a bad strategist, but I've already begun to move to cheer things up north. As soon as I firm my position on Sirion, Brock is my next target for long beachside conversations under the setting sun. If you can not count on inactive and slow nobles, you have to learn to deal with them for your benefit or simply focus on who works and get the most out of it... it's always been like this, things are just quiet now because Garas dragged Sirion to a long and futile battle for Oligarch. And well, Ecthelion went through long months of inactivity until pause. Sirion lost much of its identity and vigor, but nothing that can not be recovered. Besides, as always, Sirion remains safe while Xavax fight like rabid dogs.

Look at Ehrendill Eyolf Serpentis, the young dragon who will integrate the northern colonies and lead them to glorious rebirth... if I find a decent General.  8)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!