Author Topic: Redhaven  (Read 41840 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: Redhaven
« Reply #45: January 25, 2018, 01:46:07 AM »
Bingo. Long term goals yo! I fully expect (assuming Redhaven survives long enough for it to become reality ;p) for the old Greater Xavax to become a sort of "Holy Land" for new Red Haven "Crusaders" to fight for. My character might not be there with them (being a Hero and all), but I've laid the ground work toward leading them to the "promised land" (although Alara did help out by declaring Hatred against us, it'll be easy to sell them as "The Enemy").

...And in this endeavor, the rebirth of our hallowed homeland, the Goldwings will stand beside you as brothers - for despite our ideological differences, we both desire the very same end result: Home.

...And damn ANY who would dare stand in our way. If the Goldwing realm is founded and Alara pulls a similar stunt due to their hatred of Xavax, against the wishes of the southern coalition, they will incur the wrath of the united south, AND give us a beautiful casus belli to fight then 1 Vs. 1 - except, they'll also be fighting the north, and possibly even the south. Byebye Alara.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)