BattleMaster > Helpline

Changing a religion name

(1/3) > >>

Eduardo Almighty:

--- Quote ---A New Prophet   (4 hours, 25 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Sirion
Count Cymak Fireborn has founded a new religion called "Holy Sacred Groove" and become its first prophet, devoting his life to religion from now on. He has stepped down from all positions.
--- End quote ---

See... for more I'm fond to a bunch of elves smoking pot in the woods while listening Gangsta Paradise, I believe the other players will want something more... conservative. There's a way for the devs to correct the "GrOove"?

Yo... i mean... Yours,

Anaris:
Are you the player of Cymak?

If I'm going to change the name of a religion, I want to make quite sure it is a typo first, and that the founder cares enough about getting it fixed to personally request it.

Eduardo Almighty:
I'm not him, but I will ask him to answer... meanwhile:

--- Quote ---Out-of-Character from Cymak Fireborn   (42 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Sirion
I cant believe i wrote GROOVE INSTEAD OF GROVE. HAHAHAHAHHA LMFAO
Juan Andrés Belile
--- End quote ---

Zakky:
I can't believe you two thought it was a smart idea to revive that WoW religion...

Fireborn:

--- Quote from: Anaris on January 29, 2018, 05:35:27 PM ---Are you the player of Cymak?

If I'm going to change the name of a religion, I want to make quite sure it is a typo first, and that the founder cares enough about getting it fixed to personally request it.

--- End quote ---

Hello, i am the player of the Fireborn family. Could you please fix the name as it was a miss typo.

Thank you very much !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version