Author Topic: Continent removals  (Read 3296 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Continent removals
« Topic Start: July 16, 2011, 12:02:42 AM »
If ever it came to be that a continent should close for good (which I am not in favor in), such as if Beluaterra finally gets overrun (I would simply petition for a reset allowing players to re-colonize the battered coasts as they once did, after some time), I would like to ask that a replacement continent be offered. If the problem is that we judge there to be too many players for the number of regions, then the new continent could be much smaller than the one that is removed. Or otherwise present mechanics that would facilitate the rebirth of realms on other continents.

I just personally feel that removing any continent completely, without helping players reforge their social circles (aka realms) elsewhere, will simply be a serious blow to the game. I consider it more prudent to mention it now than to wait for a continent to be threatened, so that the idea can be considered if plans are ever made for such things.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron