Author Topic: Actions that do not require prime  (Read 11802 times)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Actions that do not require prime
« Topic Start: February 03, 2018, 03:32:47 AM »
What kind of actions do not require prime for immortals?

What I am trying to ask is to what extent can an immortal do something without spending any prime point. With every immortal has different bodies. With physics affecting the world in a similar fashion, would a large immortal be able to exert more strength than a small immortal? Or does the size not really matter for immortals? Also some immortals are beings of fire so for them, without even using any prime, they could start burning things. How will that work?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Actions that do not require prime
« Reply #1: February 03, 2018, 05:52:39 AM »
What costs prime is:

* creating things
* permanently altering creations (adding or removing attributes)
* adding existing creatings into a story (1 prime)
* magic

Everything else is for free.

When it comes to immortals, you can add yourself to the story ("materialize") for 1 prime and then do whatever is normal for you to do. So a fire-being could set things on fire.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: February 03, 2018, 06:01:16 AM »

When it comes to immortals, you can add yourself to the story ("materialize") for 1 prime and then do whatever is normal for you to do. So a fire-being could set things on fire.

Wait. Immortals need to materialize every time they appear? So does that mean immortals don't actually have any physical form until they spend a prime to materialize?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #3: February 04, 2018, 11:18:10 PM »
Wait. Immortals need to materialize every time they appear? So does that mean immortals don't actually have any physical form until they spend a prime to materialize?

That is a bit your choice, but if your character is always physical, like any creation, you need 1 prime to introduce him into a story.

cred

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: February 04, 2018, 11:26:59 PM »
Well, I'm just gonna say that my character is a ghost.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: February 04, 2018, 11:47:31 PM »
That is a bit your choice, but if your character is always physical, like any creation, you need 1 prime to introduce him into a story.

Well... I did not know about this. Didn't mention this in any of my story except the first time XD

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #6: February 05, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »
Well... I did not know about this. Didn't mention this in any of my story except the first time XD

That's ok. We are still playing around with everything, all of us.