Author Topic: Make Battlemaster Great Again - War Overhaul  (Read 32640 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yeah, right. First of all, holy mother of necromancy, guys.

Secondly, sure, there's a conspiration of the ruling BM classes dating back to 2010 to drive away all the great players, of which there are none left in BM, not even a single one of them, nah, not at all. I mean, it can't possibly be people leaving the game as they grow older and get !@#$ to do with their time and find no longer any interest or time to play BM properly, plus newer players not arriving in mass due to the well known loss of interest of browser games after their decay caused by the arrival of mobile platforms and the new generations being more familiar with 3d games in their much more powerful PCs and consoles. That must surely be a coincidence, for sure.

Thirdly, I can't comment on the other realms you joined, Fireborn, but one of them was Madina, a widely regarded hub of inactivity where you made a couple of characters over 2 days, not sending a single letter to the realm nor trying to interact with anyone before deleting them altogether. I believe your experience would have been significantly different had you bothered to maybe ask/look at which realms might be more active at the moment (cause you know, turns out different realms have different levels of activity, even the same realm can vary throughout time depending on the events happening in and around it.) Hell, even in those realms you'd have probably been greeted had you just taken the time to write a single paragraph introducing yourself. Who could've thought!

Finally, I would give you a brief summary of the most interesting realms to join atm and why, of which I am well aware in EC, BT and Dwi, where I'm playing right now. However, since your mind seems already made up and you believe there's literally nothing or no one left in BM worth playing for, I don't think I feel like writing it out for you just for my advice to go to waste. Hit me up if you reconsider your position, and if you don't feel like it, good luck and have fun wherever your gaming path takes you.

Regards to you as well.
D'Espana Family