Author Topic: Glory's Journal  (Read 1981 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Glory's Journal
« Topic Start: March 05, 2018, 09:03:28 PM »
Dear Journal,

After some consideration we chose to remain in Scio for the night and hunt the remaining beasts in the morning. I could not live with the idea that innocent children would be eaten because I wished to withdraw earlier. Unfortunately, one of my men died during the night, although Reinhart ensures me that he would have died regardless, but I'm not certain. I fear my choice to remain here, despite not having physicians in our midst, has at least in part played a role.

We engaged the beasts again this morning and managed to kill the last of them. Another 3 men lie wounded, but we have brought them to Domus and placed them in the care of the healers. Because of that, we will stay in Domus for the night and it allowed for Reinhart to secure repairs to our equipment and to gather supplies.

I have yet to see Prince Asher again, although I've been told he's somewhere in Domus as well. I wonder if he would still recognize me after last time. I've also received an invitation from a Sir Tsingu to join him for a drink at the front, but I'm not yet sure what to make of it at this time. I'm certain it is just meant as a general greeting.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela