BattleMaster > Development

Family Homes

(1/3) > >>

Medron Pryde:
Many players lost their family homes when the continents fell beneath the waves.

I'm one.  *waves*

Would it be possible to add an option to create a new family home for families that lost them?

Wimpie:
I think one gets picked upon creation of a new character, no?

Or a hero.

Anaris:
When you create a new noble in a family without a family home, it should automatically set that character's starting region as your family home.

Heroes occasionally get the option to move the family home; when you have none, it should appear much more often (possibly all the time? I don't recall offhand...).

Vita`:
Speaking of this, I saw (IRC or Discord) someone had had their family home moved from sunk island to non-sunk island when they created an advy. So we should probably make sure that only new nobles move a family home.

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Vita on March 12, 2018, 04:32:19 PM ---Speaking of this, I saw (IRC or Discord) someone had had their family home moved from sunk island to non-sunk island when they created an advy. So we should probably make sure that only new nobles move a family home.

--- End quote ---

...I mean, I guess. Doesn't make much sense IC, it's true, but it does get them a family home, which...is generally a good thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version