Author Topic: Blast from the Past  (Read 12131 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Blast from the Past
« Reply #15: June 08, 2017, 11:19:13 AM »
On the theme of Blast from the Past, I came across some old forum threads that brought me laughter and were relevant to this thread being on the Dwilight subforum. What coincidence!

If anyone ever wondered why there's a sea zone named Chenier's Coast? Learn and laugh here! The seazone that argues with you when you sail through it, lmao!

Also, when someone created a harbour in landlocked Muspelheim, Tom's reply:
You now have a tourist attraction in your capital - the Harbor With No Water - congratulations. :-)
It's not good for anything, at least not for the next 1000 years until they invent aircraft.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 08, 2017, 02:32:58 PM »
On the theme of Blast from the Past, I came across some old forum threads that brought me laughter and were relevant to this thread being on the Dwilight subforum. What coincidence!

If anyone ever wondered why there's a sea zone named Chenier's Coast? Learn and laugh here! The seazone that argues with you when you sail through it, lmao!

Also, when someone created a harbour in landlocked Muspelheim, Tom's reply:

Haha. I'm not even sure I've ever sailed there myself. XD
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Fredrik

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: February 07, 2018, 06:59:00 PM »
Whoa, Sorry guys, I just had to necro this post because, I am the long lost Grimrog Bjarnson.... And this had me in tears and the biggest of grins.

A friend of mine asked about this game today, so I decided to check if it still is on, found this and it made my week.

Thank you all for the good times back then.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: February 07, 2018, 08:18:35 PM »
Whoa, Sorry guys, I just had to necro this post because, I am the long lost Grimrog Bjarnson.... And this had me in tears and the biggest of grins.

A friend of mine asked about this game today, so I decided to check if it still is on, found this and it made my week.

Thank you all for the good times back then.

Miss playing with you. Glaumring is still playing as well as some others from back in the day. Us rabble-rousers a bit more quiet these days, however.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: February 08, 2018, 03:51:47 AM »
Yes still playing but kind of zombie right now but I log in daily to move around etc, I love this post of Hireshmonth homeless, hilarious. the main reason I wanted him to join us was because I knew it would be chaos or at least a little hellraising. I like to have the realm shaken up or messed up ever so often.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: February 28, 2018, 03:22:29 AM »
Suddenly I miss "not playing" with Glaumring before. It sounds fun! :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: March 09, 2018, 02:44:18 AM »
Suddenly I miss "not playing" with Glaumring before. It sounds fun! :(

Its never to late.The best RP's are tragic characters.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: October 25, 2018, 04:35:37 PM »
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/D%27Hara/Dragon_Coronation

How about this for a blast from the past? :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron