Author Topic: A change is coming.  (Read 6390 times)

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
A change is coming.
« Topic Start: March 21, 2018, 04:46:04 PM »
Be ready

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: A change is coming.
« Reply #1: March 21, 2018, 08:45:29 PM »
You have no idea... ::) 8) ;)
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 22, 2018, 07:42:00 PM »
Oh I think I do.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: March 22, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »
Ding dong, Fronen is dead.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 23, 2018, 01:28:59 AM »
And Handkor returns!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 23, 2018, 03:04:05 AM »
Bloody hell, I cant blame him for splitting the realm. The last two Doges we had were absolutely pathetic. What a shame, ultimately I am proud of what we did achieve with Fronen, even though mosts of its players were either multis at one time or just a lazy collection of tax hoarders. Anyways, the nobles of Fronen were good and they worked hard for the republic, I talked of splitting the realm under my rule but was denied, im a bit sour but happy it finally happened. Who knows where I go from here.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bronnen

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: March 23, 2018, 03:20:42 AM »
Come join bara!

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 23, 2018, 11:01:46 AM »
Ooooh....a little bit of chaos...

This should prove interesting...

:)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: March 23, 2018, 11:22:09 PM »
Most activity we've had since we overthrew the huge multi that used to run the realm. I'm not sure if the structure of the Republic government was stifling involvement or what.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: April 15, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »
Bloody hell, I cant blame him for splitting the realm. The last two Doges we had were absolutely pathetic. What a shame, ultimately I am proud of what we did achieve with Fronen, even though mosts of its players were either multis at one time or just a lazy collection of tax hoarders. Anyways, the nobles of Fronen were good and they worked hard for the republic, I talked of splitting the realm under my rule but was denied, im a bit sour but happy it finally happened. Who knows where I go from here.

Yeah I became Doge and then noped the heck out. Granted though most of Fronen was so half-assed at everything that it wasn't much fun trying to change things yourself and then getting yelled at when you go ahead and try to make the decision yourself. Happened with Nyx, Akrogath, and Bastain. This split is what we all needed to revive the spirit of our characters.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)