Author Topic: A change is coming.  (Read 6567 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: A change is coming.
« Topic Start: April 15, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »
Bloody hell, I cant blame him for splitting the realm. The last two Doges we had were absolutely pathetic. What a shame, ultimately I am proud of what we did achieve with Fronen, even though mosts of its players were either multis at one time or just a lazy collection of tax hoarders. Anyways, the nobles of Fronen were good and they worked hard for the republic, I talked of splitting the realm under my rule but was denied, im a bit sour but happy it finally happened. Who knows where I go from here.

Yeah I became Doge and then noped the heck out. Granted though most of Fronen was so half-assed at everything that it wasn't much fun trying to change things yourself and then getting yelled at when you go ahead and try to make the decision yourself. Happened with Nyx, Akrogath, and Bastain. This split is what we all needed to revive the spirit of our characters.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)