BattleMaster > Helpline

Adventurers finding Unique Items

(1/2) > >>

Blint:
Apologies if this topic exists somewhere on the forum all ready, I spent a good bit of time searching and couldn't find it..

What are all the ways for an Advy to find/acquire a unique item? Can it be found just by hunting monsters? Do they need to search for items and they happen upon it? Do they need to have a Sage create one - or do Sage's only repair them?

Gildre:
From personal experience, I have found Unique Items by "Investigating" a region, from killing Alpha's/Champions, and I even found one once just by traveling from one region to another. That was quite the surprise haha.

I am trying to remember if I have ever found anything by gathering, but I can't remember for sure, so I can't put the Gildre stamp of approval on that...

And of course, making a new item. I haven't done that one personally. I never have the right items...

Blint:
Fighting Alpha's/Champions occurs just by hunting a lot - right? Eventually you kill enough of the little ones to piss off papa bear?

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Blint on March 27, 2018, 11:44:10 PM ---Fighting Alpha's/Champions occurs just by hunting a lot - right? Eventually you kill enough of the little ones to piss off papa bear?

--- End quote ---

Hunting the higher groups, not just hunting a lot.

Gildre:
I have found there has to be significant enough amounts of rogues to allow you to get to around group #5 or #6. Seems like up around that range is where you will encounter the bosses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version