Author Topic: the war situation  (Read 14007 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: the war situation
« Reply #15: July 18, 2011, 01:49:53 PM »
Not being a member of any of the religions involved, it's a bit hard for me to identify some of them unless they are lords.

I know that Joseph, an Adgharhinismist is in favor of the war, as are the Sartanian lords (Sparticus, Balthazar, Jatha, etc.) Iceberg, an Adagharhinist, supports the war, but I'm not sure he supports it all that strongly. He seems more inclined to support the war just to support and protect his duchy, rather than to actually fight Arcachon. Sophytia, also an Adagharhinist, sits in her region and never does anything. Vulpes, a Sartanian, is also a bit of an enigma. He never does anything, or says anything. Just sits in Ossaet most of the time and does nothing at all. Veleno? Well, she's a Papanian, so probably a pacifist or something. She wants peace with everyone.

So, no, it's not a purely religious split. But it's hard to keep tabs on people that are not lords, when you're not in a religion yourself.

Edit: There is also the fact that of our 25 nobles we have four courtiers, a priest, a diplomat, an ambassador, and a trader. And two of our remaining warrior-type-people are locked. So 10 of our 25 nobles are essentially non-combatants. 15 nobles at 500CS each gives us only 7.5K CS at 100% participation. Not exactly a military powerhouse.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:54:54 PM by Indirik »
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.