Author Topic: the war situation  (Read 13989 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: the war situation
« Reply #15: July 18, 2011, 02:18:20 PM »
Veleno? Well, she's a Papanian, so probably a pacifist or something. She wants peace with everyone.

Ding! We have a winner. Well, mostly. She wouldn't mind wiping out all the Sartanians and Arcaea has never been one of her favourite realms. A few of the older members may remember a little blood-lust run she had about Nighthelm. But right now, yeah, peace with everyone and sticking to the defensive is her plan. Also, she thinks herself more as a former Lasanarian than a Papanian :P

It never really occurred to me that people weren't part of either The Way (much easier to spell than Adgharinism) or Sartanism. Is Taylin part of Magna Aenillia Ecclesia? Or is she a pagan?

It should be noted that the war didn't even start out as religious. From the Adgharin side, it became religious when Arcaean nobles burned down our temples. There were then shouts that they were all Sartanians and they should be killed. Then with Selene being a Sartanian Prime Minister, things got really touchy in Arcachon. I'm quite sure most of the Arcachon nobles would prefer Joseph or Veleno as Prime Minister of Ohnar West, someone who shares their faith and therefore more willing to support Arcachon.

Interesting to know how our nobles stack up. I didn't know we had four courtiers, Veleno hasn't had any contact with them. Maybe she should seek them out and rally some support.

Who do we all think is going to win the war? Personally I see it coming to an uneasy peace, but not any time soon. Arcachon has proven itself to be rather resilient and I think people in most realms involved might just get bored of going back and forth in a few months and want peace. Once peace with Arcachon is signed, I think most other wars will fix themselves as they all seem to have spawned from that one.