Author Topic: the war situation  (Read 13979 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: the war situation
« Reply #15: July 18, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »
Ding! We have a winner. Well, mostly. She wouldn't mind wiping out all the Sartanians and Arcaea has never been one of her favourite realms. A few of the older members may remember a little blood-lust run she had about Nighthelm. But right now, yeah, peace with everyone and sticking to the defensive is her plan. Also, she thinks herself more as a former Lasanarian than a Papanian :P

It never really occurred to me that people weren't part of either The Way (much easier to spell than Adgharinism) or Sartanism. Is Taylin part of Magna Aenillia Ecclesia? Or is she a pagan?
Pagan, I guess would be the applicable term. She's never even considered joining an organized religion. Right now, she's too cynical about life in general to devote herself to a particular one.

Who do we all think is going to win the war?
Right now, there are too many things happening to really call it. I don't see OW coming out of this in one piece. I could see it fracturing eventually. Would be interesting to see OW split up into two or three smaller realms. (Too bad I lost my duchy...  :'() As for Arcachon, I think it will survive, and largely intact. If they can manage to kick OW out of the war before Arcaea frees up an army to fight in the north again, then they may even take the offensive to Arcaea.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.