Author Topic: the war situation  (Read 13994 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: the war situation
« Reply #15: July 19, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I definitely remember more than one temple being sacked and people started to ask Veleno why nothing was being done about it, which is what lead her to poking Galiard about adding in the bit about not destroying temples into one of the treaties with Ohnar West. There was also some shouting about priests being arrested, beaten up, tortured, etc.
That's just flat out not true.  One temple was burned, and bloodcurdling warnings issued on what would happen if that was repeated, and there was at least one, maybe more that were closed by region lords after Arcaea took (or retook) mainland regions.  No Priests were tortured or beaten.  Priests were arrested when they entered Arcaean regions, but that's just common sense.

Oh, I apologise, I wasn't aware you can read letters I sent/received. I received letters from Adgharin members asking me to do something. I sent letters to Galiard asking for a part in the treaties about not destroying temples. These are facts. If you choose not to believe them, fine, but you may be starting to believe your own/someone else's IC propaganda instead of OOC truths.