Author Topic: Tor, Torenism, Torus Renatus  (Read 7017 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Tor, Torenism, Torus Renatus
« Topic Start: October 25, 2018, 04:42:29 PM »
Oh boy, this is a tale...
Let me try to summarize. Tor was part of one of the war islands (I forget which) when it had four realms instead of three; it was based aroudn toren stronghold. Theocracy based around a war god named Tor. Island sunk, worshippers came to dwilight, founded Everguard, war with Astrum they lost, torenist marshal (old character of mine) in an astroist theocracy being a thorn in their side. their most prominent character, karibash da hadez (sp?), was part of astrum after that and still around dwilight (luria now i hear). Out of anyone in BM, he can give you the most details on Tor. It's one of his things.

Karibash is general of Astrum now. And it was from the non-donor island, the South-East Island (South-west was the donor one). They all rallied up in Springdale with the rest of the Toren guys. Old rivalries were maintained, though, as the players of the competing SEI realm of Taselak settled up right on their doorsteps. After they went to Gelene, we went to Eidulb. But they had a good advance, and pushed us off, and so Caerwyn resettled to Golden Farrow instead.

Everguard was a bellicose realm. Eventually, they picked a fight with Astrum, and lost.

A pity, though, their realm was a gem, even if I did all I could to make them fail back then. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron