Author Topic: Starting a realm in the West  (Read 2891 times)

Arcturius Family

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Starting a realm in the West
« Topic Start: March 12, 2018, 11:07:23 AM »
Is it weird that I absolutely want to start a realm on the west coast? I know it would be obliterated quickly if one could even get an army there. Sent an adventurer over there and between the hordes of 80k CS are regions with no monster. Just love the idea of adventure. Feasible?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Starting a realm in the West
« Reply #1: March 12, 2018, 01:53:40 PM »
If you want to expand human territory in the west, you should do so by working with Westgard. They have by far the strongest foothold, and even if you absolutely insist upon creating a new realm, putting it next to Westgard gives you the best chance of success.

(Of course, if you can't convince Westgard to actually support you, you're not much better off than if you'd just tossed your gold into the volcano.)
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Starting a realm in the West
« Reply #2: October 25, 2018, 04:37:08 PM »
Well, Westgard was going to take Golden Farrow in about 3 weeks, but looks like those silly easterners of Sol beat us to it!

Slumbering giants are awakening.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron